Hier findet ihr die Künstler/Bands.
- 01. Burn First Then An Affront
02. Lions To Poach
03. Marta Kya Na Karta?
Denigration Rapture[engl] A masterful amalgamation of sinister tape loops and unsettling industrial clangs makes 'Denigration Rapture' a hypnotic conflagration replete with pulsing Kraut drones, sampled vocal/musical textures and crunchy power electronics. You can feel the unnatural barbs of the dark forces sinking in while they slowly lull you down to depths and hold you there forever. Drown in this glory. Like the other singles in series 3, there are 300 copies on black vinyl with hand stamped labels housed in a hand stamped j-card sleeve. A one-time pressing.
- 01. Farishtagi
02. Recitation In Steps, Each Phrase Repeated Twice
03. A Gateway Drag
04. A Lurking Conceit
05. Formative Assessment For The Abstinence Theory Of Interest
06. Unregulated Individual Actions
08. Unmetered (vinyl only track)
09. May We Both Attain Spiritual Effulgence Together / May We Both Together Become Famous
10. God’s Prison Yard Of Converts
11. “And The Earth Is My Footstool” (vinyl only track)
12. I Accompany The Work
14. Once Upon A Time In Somnath
15. Incomplete Guided Meditation
16. Possession If 9/10 Of Samsara
Desecration Anxiety II[engl] From humble beginnings as a do-everything-yourself-because-people-aren't-ready-for-your-vision-yet basement rapper in "The Biggest Little City" (the underground of the underground) comes the rarified and clarified aural juggernaut known as FRKSE. Using a combination of tape loops, power electronics, sampled sounds, synths and some other stress inducing mysteries, FRKSE has found a unique place in the universe. A turbulent plane nestled somewhere between chattering industrial clamor and automatous world meditation. "Desecration Anxiety II" further projects visions of a tormented nirvana beyond the light of consciousness, an uncertain stillness. 300 copies of 150gr black vinyl housed in a 24pt reverse board jacket with insert and download card (though there are vinyl only tracks that are not included in the download). Artwork based on "Desecration Anxiety I" created by DAS/Auris Apothecary. Photography by Reid Haithcock. Mastered by April Golden.